Don Creative Group is a boutique creative agency. We provide high-quality and personalized marketing services to small and medium-sized businesses across the country. We believe premium creative services for any business should not be a struggle!
Thanks to impressive growth we are looking to add an additional Copywriter to our team to support our growing Team.
⭐Are you ready to join a fun, results-oriented team as our NEW Copywriter Rockstar! ⭐️
Read Below, Then Begin your application at the bottom of this page:
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work opportunity
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- The ability to make a significant impact immediately upon jumping in
- Impressive salary structure
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration
As a Copywriter, you are responsible for playing an important role in marketing and audience development. Your job is to work closely with clients to implement social media and digital marketing content and handle day-to-day operations and community management for our active social platforms. You will be expected to keep track of assigned daily, monthly, and weekly tasks, in addition to any special projects and research required.
To be a successful Copywriter one must bring the CREATIVITY, ENTHUSIASM and excel at being detail-oriented to manage email marketing, time management skills to ensure all tasks are completed on time, communicating with clients and teammates, and writing compelling content on social media and for blogs, websites, and other additional marketing materials.
Our social media platforms are our main point of engagement with new clients and how we market our company and therefore you are expected to maintain an enthusiastic “can do” attitude at all times when posting online or interacting with potential clients.
You will be expected to develop a thorough understanding of digital marketing to increase engagement and impressions online. The more people we can reach and help, the better!
This position involves writing compelling social media content that engages client’s target audience and reflects our unique brand voice and style; creating content for blogs, websites, newsletters, brochures, and other additional marketing material; managing email marketing across platforms to include writing newsletters, managing subscriptions and audience; and conveying the best practices for social and digital media in strategic planning and implementation.
- Write compelling social media content that engages client’s target audiences and reflects our unique brand voice and style, tailored to each platform
- Create content for blogs, websites, newsletters, brochures, and other additional marketing materials
- Manage email marketing across platforms to include writing newsletters, managing subscriptions, and audience, etc.
- Attend virtual meetings internally and with clients
- Measure and report performance of all social media campaigns
- Assist, when needed, in developing promotional and publications materials
- Convey best practices for social and digital media in strategic planning and implementation
TRAITS WE LOOK FOR
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of employees and external stakeholders
- Someone who is self-motivated and able to work independently
- A chameleon who can create, edit and collaborate; excellent copywriting skills and a creative eye are a plus
- Positive attitude, attention to detail, good multitasking, and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to wear multiple hats and be comfortable working across a multitude of varying tasks in different disciplines of the agency
Sound like someone you know? Apply below...
- At least one year of writing experience
- Background in writing, marketing, communications, or English
- Ability to show up on weekly team Zoom meetings
- Generally reachable and responsive to team members via email and Slack
- Autonomy and ability to thrive in remote work environments
- Able to self-direct and properly manage one’s time
- Must be friendly, assertive, and able to clearly communicate with clients by phone, video conferencing, and email
- Ability to work under high stress and pressing deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and execute at a high level with speed
- Excellent communication skills, both with clients and cross-departmentally and ability to relay ideas clearly
- Able to multitask efficiently and without issues
- Strict attention to detail and cross-checking data
- Able to make autonomous decisions on how to handle customers based on company morals/values and set guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively using emotional intelligence, de-escalation tactics, and apply strong problem-solving skills
Compensation Based on Experience