Don Creative Group is a boutique creative agency. We provide high-quality and personalized marketing services to small and medium-sized businesses across the country. We believe premium creative services for any business should not be a struggle!
Thanks to impressive growth we are looking to add an additional Social Media Administrative Assistant (SMAA) to our team to support our growing Team.
⭐Are you ready to join a fun, results-oriented team as our NEW SMAA Rockstar! ⭐️
Read Below, Then Begin your application at the bottom of this page:
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work opportunity
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- The ability to make a significant impact immediately upon jumping in
- Impressive salary structure
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration
As a Social Media Administrative Assistant (SMAA), you are responsible for playing an important role in audience development. Your job is to work closely with the Social Media Manager to implement social media strategy and handle day-to-day operations and community management for our active social platforms. You will be expected to keep track of assigned daily, monthly, and weekly tasks, in addition to any special projects and research required.
To be a successful Social Media Administrative Assistant one must bring the CREATIVITY, ENTHUSIASM and excel at being detail-oriented to track trends and engagement with users, time management skills to ensure all tasks are completed on time, communicating with clients and teammates, and identifying new and current media trends.
Our social media platforms are our main point of engagement with new clients and how we market our company and therefore you are expected to maintain an enthusiastic “can do” attitude at all times when posting online or interacting with potential clients.
You will be expected to develop a thorough understanding of social media and pop culture and success metrics to increase engagement and impressions online. The more people we can reach and help, the better!
This position involves supporting the Social Media Manager with audience development; interacting with client comments and monitoring spam; keeping the social media content calendar up to date and notifying team members of new changes or requests from clients; engaging and posting to Instagram and Facebook groups; researching to keep up to date on trends and competitors and tracking client trends and hashtags.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content
- Monitor all channels and respond to consumers in a timely manner across DM’s, hashtags, UGC, messages, comments
- Identify and maximize opportunities to “surprise and delight” customers
- Proactively engage highly engaged consumers
TRAITS WE LOOK FOR
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of employees and external stakeholders
- Someone who lives and breathes all things social and it on top of current and emerging social trends
- A chameleon who can create, edit and collaborate; excellent copywriting skills and a creative eye are a plus
- Positive attitude, attention to detail, good multitasking, and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to wear multiple hats and be comfortable working across a multitude of varying tasks in different disciplines of the agency
Sound like someone you know? Apply below...
- Ability to show up on weekly team Zoom meetings
- Generally reachable and responsive to team members via email and Slack
- Autonomy and ability to thrive in remote work environments
- Able to self-direct and properly manage one’s time
- Must be friendly, assertive and able to clearly communicate with clients by phone, video conferencing and email
- Ability to work under high stress and pressing deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and execute at a high level with speed
- Excellent communication skills, both with clients and cross-departmentally and ability to relay ideas clearly
- Must be organized and able to update agency CRM regularly and maintain documentation on all pertinent client activities.
- Able to multitask efficiently and without issues
- Strict attention to detail and cross-checking data
- Able to make autonomous decisions of how to handle customers based on company moral/values and set guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively using emotional intelligence, de-escalation tactics and apply strong problem-solving skills