Do you look at Facebook Ads and wonder does anyone ever click on them?
Is it even worth spending money or putting aside a budget for advertising?
The answer is – YES! Facebook is on track to make $4 billion in revenue this year from advertising alone which clearly goes to show that advertising is a great way to get yourself and your brand in front of your audience.
Why Facebook Ads is good for your Business
- Facebook is one of the most actively used and engaged-on platform to drive traffic to your business.
- It also allows you to target customers based on their demographics, interests, and behaviors. Unlike organic marketing, you can reach a wide range of potential customers using advertising based on the personal information they’ve shared on the platform like – relationship status, birthdays, spending habits and behavior, pages they follow, celebrities they love etc. Facebook creates a detailed user profile based on the activity that you can leverage to grow your business.
- Generating Brand Awareness: Facebook Ads are not just to sell your products or services. If you have a new business, Facebook allows you to generate brand awareness and increase brand exposure for your company.
How to grow your business using Facebook Ads
Research who your audience is.
A successful Ad is one that reaches the right audience. With more than 2 billion active users on Facebook, it is essential to first identify WHO your audience is and who is most likely to buy/benefit from your products and services before you create an Ad.
An easy way to research your audience and identify their interest and behaviors is by putting yourself in their shoes and thinking about things like:
- What pages do they like on Facebook?
- Where do they shop?
- What celebrities do they follow?
- Are they single or married?
- Do they have kids?
- Where do they work? etc.
You can also use Facebook’s Audience Insights tool to help you get some of these answers.
Setting Up an Ad that’s creative and eye-catchy
Your Ad needs to be creative and eye-catchy not just in terms of the picture(s) but also the copy. Add personality and visual elements to your Ad that would attract your potential customers and encourage them to take action whether that’s liking your page, checking out your products/services, signing up etc.
You can even do an A/B Testing with your Ad by adding different copy options or images to see what gets you the most results.
Studying and understanding insights from existing Ads.
You can not just run a Facebook Ad once and reach your ideal customer. It’s a process that requires patience, consistency, and checking out insights to get a better understanding of how your ads are performing so you can improve and modify as required.
Facebook Ads are a profitable way to market your business and reach out to your potential clients when done right. They have a low cost per clicks in comparison to other advertising platforms that can get you the desired results at an affordable cost.
If you are not sure whether Facebook Ads are right for you or not or if you want to start and have no idea where to begin, feel free to reach out to us. A good social media strategy is key to capitalize on the thousands of users waiting for your service. Contact us today to see if Facebook Ads is a good fit for your business.